Holy Crap this had to be the single STUPIDEST Rainbow Six game ever made, hell the stupidest Tom Clancy game ever made, this was a freaking disgrace, a retarded pitiful excuse of a tactical combat game.
Let’s look at the glorious feature list:
- Enemy Spawning out of thin air directly within your line of sight! Sometimes right next to you!
- Stupid Enemy AI that never learns how to flank or otherwise take advantage of your blind side.
- Scripted Events that put you right in the middle of an ambush situation where enemies spawn right in the middle of thin air, higher ground, and otherwise ready to take potshots at you while simultaneously decapitating one of your squad mates automatically upon spawn!
- Lengthy Solo Flight mission to totally make you forget all manner of tactics and squad combat to ensure you go Rambo on a Hundred terrorists all by your lonesome!
- Convenient ammo boxes found in plush condo units and casinos for no apparent reason!
- Final Boss Fight in puzzle format that must be tackled via trial and error to figure out what to do, loading and reloading over and over as necessary after you inevitably die until you figure out what you’re supposed to do!
I mean goddammit a FINAL BOSS FIGHT what the heck, is this a JRPG? There is something about Tactical Shooter games that Ubisoft needs to learn, before they royally screw up and turn all of Red Storm’s previous masterpieces into Doom 4. Tactical Squad games are based on SQUADS! Repeat after me, SQUAD COMBAT!!! SQUAD CONTROL!!! SQUAD TACTICS!!!! Not going around fucking Rambo mowing down terrorists by the dozens!
This game just had massive fail all over it. To celebrate how much fail this game was, let me post this commemorative Fail Pic: